Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Spooky Day!!

The kid's pumpkins.


Joe is a green and pink bug. Is his hair awesome or what??


My nerd daughter. Those teeth were used by her mother for many, many good laughs throughout the years. She wasn't as excited to wear them as I was for her.


Cousin Noah as Dash.

What a family, eh?? Later in the evening we went to go see Allison star as the White Witch in her school production of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. She rocked the part!!


Turns out that mummy was my neighbor. These were taken much, much later at Paradise. Neil and I went out with our friends to drink some beers, listen to some fine tunes and laugh at each other.

Scott and Germaine. Scott forgot to dress up (HA, alright he was an old man, but it wasn't much of a stretch for him!!) Germaine was the color green.


Jim and me. He came as his awesome self. I'm considering this hairstyle and color for the future.


Gosh we're cool!!