Monday, July 2, 2012

Today's run and other stuff

Me and Jim enjoying lake time.
Took the kids on our first run together this evening after the sun set. We did week 1 day 1 of Couchto5k. Joe struggled through the jogging parts but he did it and with minimal complaining. My goal for them is to learn to appreciate the strength their bodies have, improved health and appreciate the bodies God gave them. I am hoping we will be able to participate in a 5k this fall. Both agreed to it. Heck, maybe Neil will eventually join us.
Neil and Payton expanded the goat's fence this morning, Joe mowed the lawn and I made 3 batches of strawberry freezer jam. The kids topped off the day with a swim in the pool, Neil loafed and I made it out wake boarding with da boys. Perfect night on the lake!

No comments: