Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Joe and Neil spent the weekend making the house look festive. I am so thankful they enjoy doing it because I do not. Payton and I spent Sat. at Trollhaugen. I was working and Payton is going through the apprentice program to be a ski instructor so she can have her first paying job come Jan. when she turns 15. Sunday she had to spend the day fixing fence again as her beloved Tuxedo was found prancing his way around the neighborhood. He found yet another downed section of fence back in the swamp. I wish I knew their facination with the swamp as of late. Unfortunately last night Payton and I made a trip in to see the vet. My cat Tangerine was not acting right and now that he is diabetic and on insulin we have to be careful. Turns out his blood sugar was off the chart and he had a slight fever. He is 14 and I think our time with him is limited. Makes me so sad. This is the part about owning animals that I do not like. I am hoping the antibiotics will help him to perk up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment