I traveled to Glenwood today to attend a funeral for Terry, who was my friend Kelly's brother. He died suddenly in his sleep due to complications from MD. I rode along with Dave and am always happy to see my friends, I just wished it was under better circumstances. I was very thrilled to see the new baby Kaleb, Matt and Kelly's first grandson. I wish you could rent babies for a day. There is nothing like the soft skin and downy hair of a newborn...sob.
Neil took the day off of work so that I could go and be with my friends. He did all the chores at mom and dad's house (they are in Chicago) both in the morning and afternoon. He also put up a bulletin board in the living room and a bunch of shelves in Payton's room. His back is slowly getting better. Sitting for long periods immediately ages him, watching him get out of the car after work is entertaining.